[TxMt] PHPDoc Display like TODO list?

Karl Katzke kkatzke at athletics.tamu.edu
Thu Nov 9 21:21:15 UTC 2006

Disclaimer: I've got no knowledge of how to code bundles. I can
simply copy the wonderful work done by other people.

That being said -- before I start hacking, has anyone created a
PHPDoc Parser Bundle that would allow me to see up-to-date
documentation of my PHP codebase in TextMate, similar to the way the
TODO List bundle allows me to see where I've marked Todos? I love
TextMate as it's much easier for me to work with projects in
TextMate's formatting, but I miss using something like Zend that'll
parse phpdoc formatted comments on the fly.

Thanks,
Karl Katzke

Karl Katzke | Systems Analyst I | Texas A&M University Athletics |
Internet & Special Projects
Contact: kkatzke at athletics.tamu.edu | office: 979.458.4075