[TxMt] a request on GTDalt bundle: flexible input

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 23:44:54 UTC 2006

The bundle is very nice, lightweight and fast. Excellent.

One thing I do not like is: for me it is very convenient to use
text files containing a lot of stuff besides the
projects: e.g., additional information, a list
of the steps already taken, telephone numbers,
how-to reminders, etc etc. This is extremely handy.
When I open the file concerning a certain group of related
projects, all the info I need is already there and makes it
faster to write the details of projects or do the actions.

Now the problem with GTDalt is that any extraneous line
gives an error. Wouldn't it be nicer if anything which is
not contained in a project...end pair would simply be
ignored, so that the file could be used in a more
flexible way? This should not be too difficult to do
if I understand scopes (unless it's a feature...)

Thanks,
Piero