[TxMt] can't change activation type of snippet

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Wed Nov 8 19:52:23 UTC 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 1:58 PM, Grant Hollingworth wrote:

> The Rails bundle uses ⌃p for its params snippet, which drives me
> insane... everywhere else ⌃p means "up one line".  When I change
> it to a tab trigger (and type "para"), the change won't stick.  If
> I move to another bundle item and back, the activation type is back
> to "Key Equivalent".  If I change it to "Tab Trigger" again, "para"
> shows up, but again the change doesn't stay.

Setting a tab trigger as an activation does not remove the key
equivalent activation. You can have a snippet/command be triggered
both via a tab trigger AND via a key equivalent. To remove the key
equivalent select that setting, and then click where the key
equivalent is. You'll see a little x in the right corner. Click on it
and it will remove the key equivalent.

Haris