[TxMt] Markdown problem

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:32:42 UTC 2006

When you install the Perl LWP module, it adds a HEAD, GET, POST, etc.
set of commands to /usr/bin.

Unfortunate, since HFS+ on Mac OS doesn't differentiate between head
and HEAD. In fact, the LWP install of HEAD removes the head utility.
I'm amazed that the module hasn't been corrected yet to fix this
problem. It's been that way for some time.

So you'll need to find another copy of the head utility and restore
it to /usr/bin.

-Brad