[TxMt] new inputCJK suggestion using tm_dialog

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Wed Nov 8 12:40:38 UTC 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 9:28 PM, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:

> You are still using the 'old' inputCJK.

Sorry. You changed the (suggested) keybindings for your command. I
*had* both and invoked the old one.

Reaction. It workds as you tell. Typing longer than the width of the
window may need to be considered. Making the text filed bigger
automatically when the 1st line is filled would be nice.

But, I'm assuming that your intent is to insert *very short portion
of CJK text* not a paragraph length, so my suggestion won't reflect
your aim.

Takaaki