[TxMt] new inputCJK suggestion using tm_dialog

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Wed Nov 8 12:22:07 UTC 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 8:58 PM, Hans-Joerg Bibiko wrote:

> - if you once again RETURN the text is inserted

Hello from Japan (again),

I typed return key, but the text is not going to be inserted.
Instead, the return key makes a new line and cursor moves the first
of the new line (just like any text editors). I tried enter key, to
no avail.

A better solution would be ⌘-Return to insert the text because some
users may want to type more than one paragraph of CJK texts.

I also fiddle with changing the size of the window. IMHO, the space
with "Write up here..." would be removed. In addition, the text field
and the title bar should be fixed-length.

Aside from these, this command is awesome.

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato
http://samuraicoder.net