Re: [TxMt] Re: [Feat. Req.] New Xcode project…

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 8 10:37:09 UTC 2006

On 8. Nov 2006, at 11:15, guerom00 wrote:

> [...]
> Thanks Allan. I've updated the Xcode plug-in to give it a
> try but for some reason the “New Project” button is always
> greyed out…
> What am I doing wrong ?

Did you enter a location for the project (e.g. ~), and made a
selection (in a future version of the dialog I will add support for
registering default values)?

If you did, then also be sure you have latest version of the Dialog
plug-in, if you didn’t already check it out in ~/Library, you can
update the one included with TextMate using:

     cd /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents
     rm -rf PlugIns
     svn export http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/PlugIns

Relaunch TextMate after this.