[TxMt] Bug, or feature?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 8 02:10:39 UTC 2006

On 7. Nov 2006, at 23:21, Taylor Barstow wrote:

> [...]  When I focus another application and then focus back on
> TextMate, the groups and folders all collapse [...]

With folder references TextMate re-scans your disk for changes, if
there are too many, it re-reads the full contents, and lose all state
about these.

2.0 will be different, but presently nothing can be done about this
(other than drag single files to the drawer instead of folders, and
re-create the disk structure, but few want that).