[TxMt] TM won't open new projects

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Nov 7 19:09:31 UTC 2006

>> On 7. Nov 2006, at 16:31, Jenny Harrison wrote:
>>
>>> I must be missing something simple, but this morning my TM
>>> refused to open any projects, old or new. I am using build 1324.
>>> The projects I tried to open are all listed under Window, but
>>> they are not visible.   I closed all other apps, rebooted, but
>>> the problem remains.
>>
>> Try select a project from the window menu and then some of the
>> other options, such as Arrange in Front, Zoom, and Minimize -- see
>> if that affects it.
>>

> None of these affects it.    I have closed all other apps, and all
> other TM files.  The projects are listed under Window but are
> nowhere to be seen. New Project just gives a new untitled project
> in Window menu which is also invisible.

  I kept experimenting and found that if I toggled between minimize
and zoom several times, a small window would eventually show up for
each of the projects, old and new.  I had to do this for each one
separately.  But all I can see for each is a window with the title of
the project at the top.  The drawer is invisible and the contents of
the old project are not yet to be found.

Jenny