[TxMt] Re: How to use "Find in Project" functionality in a command (help appreciated)

Bert Fitié bert at analytag.com
Tue Nov 7 15:09:05 UTC 2006

Interesting idea, Jacob, I will look into it.

I see a disadvantage with this solution. It will load the relevant
file, but unless the article I'm linking to is the first (or only)
one in the file and is at the top, I have to find it further down. My
method (still manually, though) brings me direct to the
"tagid=<tagid>" line which is the start of the article. Attaching
line info to the URL is no option since it changes too often and is
not maintainable.

-- Bert