[TxMt] Re: How to use "Find in Project" functionality in a command (help appreciated)

Bert Fitié bert at analytag.com
Tue Nov 7 12:40:44 UTC 2006

On Nov 7, 2006, at 12:58 PM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> Am 7. Nov 2006 um 12:47 schrieb Bert Fitié:
>
>> I would rephrase your description "creating a wiki from markdown
>> files" as "using fixed-links **in** markdown files".  The markdown
>> files are my 'endproduct', I'm happy with them and don't intend to
>> convert them to anything (html or wiki). Web Preview I
>> occasionally use for convenience of reading, but linking to an
>> (article in an) other markdown file should be possible from the
>> markdown files themselves.
>
> Well, if the wiki software would - on the fly convert your markdown
> files correctly to a web page with links from tag to tag… there
> would never be anything other than the markwdown file as source…
> and the wiki-view as viewer of those source files (structured in
> folders and linked with each other by tags)?
>
> Dan

Ah, I see, an interesting idea, a wiki-viewer which leaves the
markdown files "as-is" (in the same way as Web Preview leaves these
files).

Linking by tags from the wiki-viewer is nice, but linking from the
markdown files (without a need to go to the viewer first) should also
be possible. Cp. the txmt:// link and Web Preview: the txmt link can
be used both from Web Preview and from the markdown file.

How could such a wiki-viewer idea be implemented, a separate bundle,
or an addition to the markdown bundle  ?

-- Bert