[TxMt] create email from document

Oliver Taylor oliver at ollieman.net
Tue Nov 7 08:04:34 UTC 2006

Allen, great job (as usual), I'm sure I'll be using this quite often.

It would be great to add some of this to the language grammar so
context-sensitive commands could be developed, and it could be pretty-
ed up.

I would imagine that the existing support for the headers; to, cc,
bcc, reply to, and subject; would be adequate, although I am curious
if there are others that people would want to use (or could use). I
also wonder if it might be beneficial to quote the values, just to
make sure nothing goes haywire. But I can see that not really being
necessary.

Something really interesting would be a way to lookup email addresses
in the users' address book, though I have no idea if this is even
possible.

--oliver

P.S. Yes, I used the command to compose this message. And it was great.