[TxMt] Error in TextMate - commad line works fine

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 7 03:22:58 UTC 2006

On 6. Nov 2006, at 16:49, Bakki Kudva wrote:

> I am getting an error during commit saying  "no url for ..../somefile"
> where somefile is not the same each time I try and commit.  Status,
> add, delete etc work fine. So just for commits I have to go to the
> command line which works fine.

Is this Subversion → Commit or via the Status window? Where does
the error show (the HTML output window?) does it show before/after
entering a commit message? Can you quote *all* of the error? When you
say “not the same each time”, is the file shown the one you
commit? do you commit just one or multiple files? etc.