[TxMt] some more haskell goodies

domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Mon Nov 6 11:05:51 UTC 2006

* the grammar now scopes module definitions, class definitions, function
definitions a.s.o. as meta.definition.*

* the symbol list only shows meta.definition.* stuff (I like it this way, but
if there are any objections I'd like to know which are your usage patterns)

* lookup in hoogle: hoogle is the documentation search engine for haskell
libraries; code stolen mercilessly from the web searches bundle

* load in ghci: useful if you're debugging your purely functional code
(sometimes it happens... :P). it loads the current file in GHCi and leaves you
at the interactive terminal. if you use HUGS or other haskell implementations
feel free to "generalize" it, I'm a GHC-only type of person... ;)

* LAZY.tmtheme got enhanced to support more and more Haskell goodness. minor
updates to Prolog and PHP support too.

this time my stuff should be easier to merge... ;)

ciao,

Domenico