[TxMt] questions about themes

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Mon Nov 6 06:22:55 UTC 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 5:35 AM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:
> 3. My own modified version of Brilliance Black, which, in addition
> to changes to my Latex-grammar is quite nice and fulfills my needs.
>> 2) Generally, is it possible that a theme can be excellent for
>> several languages?
>> I think that it is very complicated ...
> It is, but Thomas's Brilliance Black themes [1] are very detailed
> and I believe he aims to provide support for quite a bunch of
> languages.
>
>> 3) I work especially with Latex and CSS and for Latex, it seems to
>> me that only two themes are proposed:
>>
>> Blackboard and Brilliance Black but at each time i' ve some
>> problems with LateX .

Brilliance Black is now a part of TextMate, so delete the old version
if you have it.

If you have an example of something in any language that doesn't look
good, please give me an example of the code along with what language
it is and whatever specific info you think I would need to fix it.

Also, If you've made local changes to your copy of it, maybe it'd be
best to incorporate those changes back into the main theme for
everyone to use.

The goal of Brilliance Black is to look good in every language evar.

thomas Aylott — design42 — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg