[TxMt] LaTeX italic command (apple-i)

Sam Aaron sam.maillists at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 5 17:24:22 UTC 2006

> is there any particular reason that you hijack a thread and destroy
> threaded views? if you want to open up a new thread, copy the mail
> adress and write a new mail. therefore a new message-id is created.
> Thanks in advance. :)

Oops, sorry.

I didn't realise that emails had a message id. If they do, then
another important question is why doesn't Apple's Mail use them. It
threads emails by subject which breaks an awful lot of times. I  have
thought to myself a few times... if only emails had thread ids...

...you learn a new thing every day. :-)

Sam