[TxMt] ^X not working for Ruby -or- Rails

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 23:18:10 UTC 2006

Oops. I did read the release notes and I forgot to mention that ^>
also does not work for me. I just can't seem to figure it out. All tab
triggered snippets seem to work. I reinstalled TextMate, and deleted
the ~/Library/Application\ Support/Textmate dir and tried changing
scope to  text.rhtml, souce.yaml and reloaded bundles.

BTW, James I got your book and really like it. A suggestion I have, if
I may,  is to add a section on the file layout of TextMate. What
dirs/files go where on the disk what they mean. WHat overides what
etc. I was new to MacOSX at the time and took me a bit to figure these
things out. Some of it is in the Manual but other little factoids are
in the wiki etc. It could be a front end to the "TextMate's
environment" section.

Thank you Sebastian and James for your replies.

bakki