[TxMt] Blogging bundle: future dates?

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Sat Nov 4 11:49:52 UTC 2006

Am 4. Nov 2006 um 12:03 schrieb Allan Odgaard:

> On 4. Nov 2006, at 11:20, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:
>
>> I just tried to post a blog entry that is scheduled for a future
>> day… is that possible in the blogging bundle? It seemed to ignore
>> my manual set date?!
>
> Are you using WordPress? By default it does not pass the date to
> WordPress because WordPress has buggy time zone handling, and thus
> would likely end up with a date different than what you post
> (unless you have server time and the config set to UTC).

Yes, I am using wordpress… but actually I don't care about the exact
time, just that it is in the future around a certain day… in the
sense of writing now, but publishing in the future so there are posts
spread over many days instead of just 10 posts/day ;)

Is there some preference that can be set to avoid this circumvention?

thx,

Dan