[TxMt] output pretty printing HTML in "Show as HTML"

Jonathan Ragan-Kelley jrk at csail.mit.edu
Fri Nov 3 17:12:48 UTC 2006

Given what you want is a syntax-highlighted source view, have you
considered just running the output to an editor window?  That would
certainly get you great syntax-highlighted source...

The main downside I see is that, last I knew, this style of output
could only create a new editor window, rather than updating an
existing window on multiple invocations, like the HTML viewer outputs.
-jrk