[TxMt] Auto-Paired Problem

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 2 21:49:44 UTC 2006

On 2. Nov 2006, at 22:17, Boris Tschernach wrote:

> Im new to TxMt and love it - but please forgive my silly question:
> While writing some PHP (same if Language is set to HTML or
> Javascript) the Auto-Paired Command for inserting a ; before the
> newline (⇧⌘↩) results in something like
> '/tmp/temp_textmate.Y6Mady:13:in'
> ⌘↩ works fine... I just don't get the Problem...

Not really sure either -- but try http://macromates.com/wiki/
Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles (in particular it is the
Source bundle you want to revert).

At least that ensures you use the current default unaltered version.

Next, are you on Panther or Tiger? Ruby 1.6 or 1.8 and/or a custom
Ruby install?