[TxMt] MUSHCode Bundle

Paul Starr pts at midaregami.net
Thu Nov 2 20:13:36 UTC 2006

On Nov 1, 2006, at 5:54 PM, Stephen Hansen wrote:

> Soo, I saw this tm_dialog thing, and it inspired me to do some
> fancy stuff and figure out how to actually make TextMate bundles.
> And since I code for MUSHes periodically, and its a royal PITA, I
> thought I'd fix it to be not painful anymore.

Oh MAN.  People still use MUSHes?  I thought that scene gasp its last
some years ago!  Anyway, this is really cool, I wish I still had time
to participate in MUSHes.

What game(s) do you play on?  Tthis really takes me back.  I might
have to sign in somewhere just to try out your bundle -- which is a
completely brilliant idea, by the way.  For your next trick, how
about writing a proper OS X MUSH client?  :-)

--p.

   P. Tuttle Starr
   808.291.8923
   pts at midaregami.net