[TxMt] Blogging bundle: support for dragging files that are not images?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 2 13:59:24 UTC 2006

On 2. Nov 2006, at 12:48, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> I'm probably being daft about something, but could someone take a
> look at my modification to blogging.rb and tell me why it errors
> out on different files?  It seems to deal alright with small zip
> files, but files of type dmg or tbz or anything other than zip, or
> files larger than about 500k cause a variety of errors.  I'm not
> sure if the problem lies with Wordpress or my methods.

I tested it and found no problems, e.g. 1.8 MB tbz archive uploaded
fine, so did a DMG, a PDF, etc.

PHP defaults to a 2 MB upload size limit [1], perhaps yours is
somehow set lower.

As for zip versus other file types… maybe something about the server
not liking unknown mime-types? You should enable the server log for
xmlrpc.php.

[1] http://php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php