[TxMt] Subversion CSS changes

Jacques Chester jacques at chester.id.au
Thu Nov 2 10:37:13 UTC 2006

All I can say is this: whoever added the "merge" button deserves
the Nobel Prize for something important. I don't care who we steal
it from. Possibly Peace (fewer fits of madness trying to remember
what I've changed before committing) or Literature (since it's a
work of art).

Person Whose Name I Am Too Lazy To Look Up, I salute you.

Cheers,

JC.