[TxMt] PHP vs XHTML?

Sean Schertell sean at datafly.net
Wed Nov 1 01:25:03 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tip Soryu but I'm a little confused. I should use the
HTML bundle instead of the XHTML bundle when I'm editing XHTML? One
thing I noticed straight away is that when I use the Ctl-Return
shortcut for a line break, I get the old "<br>" instead of XHTML
valid "<br />".

Surely, it's not an unusual requirement to edit documents with XHTML
and PHP in them -- is there really no way to get TM to play nice with
this combination?

Sean