[TxMt] Xcode bundle: run command fails

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed May 31 03:44:30 UTC 2006

On 30/5/2006, at 23:06, Daniel Harple wrote:

> I have an Xcode project with a non-default [SYMROOT][1]. The run
> command seems to disregard this and expects the project to be laid
> out like:

Yes, either that, or using the build directory configured in the
preferences.

> [...] Can someone fix this?

The problem is, there is AFAIK no documentation for the format(s) nor
heuristics used. So “fixing” it for your setup involves a lot of
tedious reverse-engineering.

I guess a good first step would be to factor out the Xcode project
reader from the run_xcode_target.rb script.