[TxMt] Performance issues

Daniel Käsmayr daniel at kaesmayr.net
Sat May 27 15:16:15 UTC 2006

Allan, (& the listers)

since this is something very useful, would it not be worth a)
addition to the menu or b) at least a bundle as well as some
"marketing"?

I believe there are many such really simple things where standard
command line tools or one-liners would help but which are not as
obvious to many people?

marketing:
- daily hints
- menu item
- some prominent part of the help file
- a prominent bundle name PLUS some form of documentation that cannot
be overlooked?
- maybe some form of hint on the search/replace window that there are
alternatives? I remember a checkbox in TextWrangler/BBedit where you
could use grep (just by adding this I looked up the docu which I
might not have done otherwise!)

Dan