[TxMt] Re: Re: feature-request: encoding per project setting (Max Lein)

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Sat May 27 12:13:19 UTC 2006

It's not that I have to choose it manually the first time which
bothers me, but that TextMate FORGETS the settings sometimes. So
files that have been already saved in the correct encoding are
misinterpreted by TextMate to use UTF8.

Also, the other part of the problem seems to be that TextMate assumes
that UTF8 is used when it's not sure which encoding the file uses
instead of respecting the settings in the prefs.

Max

PS This is just a minor, but annoying bug of mine, I'm a big fan of
TextMate :-)