[TxMt] Help with indentation rules for IDL

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat May 27 06:10:48 UTC 2006

On 26/5/2006, at 15:02, David Gell wrote:

> [...] At this point I've developed a language grammar that works
> for styling the text. I'm having trouble, however, with indentation
> rules [...]

Currently TextMate use only the first pattern which match. I.e. your
“end … begin” line is matched by the increaseIndentPattern and TM
will treat it as such, even though it also matches the
decreaseIndentPattern.

There is no workaround for this -- but I do plan to change it so that
lines matched by both the increase and decrease indent pattern will
work as having the actual line matched be decreased relative to the
line above, but increase the indent for lines below.

Then your rule should work.