[TxMt] MultiMarkdown Footnotes Issue

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Fri May 26 07:00:41 UTC 2006

On 26.05.2006, at 07:29, Stefan Brantschen wrote:

>>> "Use of uninitialized value in substitution iterator at /Users/
>>> sbr/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
>>> Markdown.tmbundle/Support/bin/MultiMarkdown.pl line 1582, <> line
>>> 1."
>>
>> This happens if the footnote is referenced but the declaration
>> cannot be found. Footnotes with only one word[^test] or only a link
>> [^test2] don't work.
>>
> Thanks. Correct. What's the rationale for this behavior (besides
> that it's implemented this way)?

Can't really say. This is just some experience I made and in most
cases easy to solve. The funny thing was, that the example you sent
worked for me (it had two words in the footnote). So I hope footnotes
are not entirely broken for you but you stumbled over one of those
two cases. Also, we should let Fletcher Penney about this I think.

Soryu.