[TxMt] Re-enable Filtered bundles

John Tsombakos tsom467 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:15:15 UTC 2006

On 5/24/06, Allan Odgaard <throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:
> On 24/5/2006, at 6:57, John Tsombakos wrote:
>
> > I'm using the latest version (1.5.1 1021) and I don't know if it is
> > new to this version, or I'm missing something.
>
> Yeah, that is new to this version :)
>
> > So the question is... how do I un-filter them?
>
> For now, you can locate the bundle on disk (either in ~/Library or
> Show Package Contents on TextMate and locate it in Contents/
> SharedSupport/Bundles) -- then double click the bundle there to re-
> enable it.
>
> I plan to release a bug fix in probably 12-24 hours (the delay is
> just to roll in fixes for whatever else might get reported during
> today).

Ok, so it's just a little "issue" that'll be corrected. No problem. I
can wait. Just thought it was odd.

Another thing I noticed, the list of bundles in the filter list isn't sorted.

One more question.. what's the preferred location for bundles?
/Library/Application Support... or ~/Library/Application Support....
(when doing a svn checkout?)

Thanks!

jt