[TxMt] Re-enable Filtered bundles

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed May 24 05:05:49 UTC 2006

On 24/5/2006, at 6:57, John Tsombakos wrote:

> I'm using the latest version (1.5.1 1021) and I don't know if it is
> new to this version, or I'm missing something.

Yeah, that is new to this version :)

> So the question is... how do I un-filter them?

For now, you can locate the bundle on disk (either in ~/Library or
Show Package Contents on TextMate and locate it in Contents/
SharedSupport/Bundles) -- then double click the bundle there to re-
enable it.

I plan to release a bug fix in probably 12-24 hours (the delay is
just to roll in fixes for whatever else might get reported during
today).