[TxMt] Two issues with TextMates and Objective-C

Michael Gregoire mgee at gwi.net
Tue May 23 18:45:19 UTC 2006

For the first mentioned problem, the indentation after the opening
brace is affected by the brace's location. I find that placing my
braces in this form:

- (id)performMethodWithLongName:(id)foo
                           and:(id)bar
{
     // ...
}

fixes any strange indentation issues. Though, it also forces you to
change your coding style slightly.

This is definitely something that needs to be rectified with TextMate
though. Programmers shouldn't have to change their coding style to
suit the application's quirks.

Peace
Mike