[TxMt] full-screen mode feature request.

Francis Dierick francis.dierick at psb.ugent.be
Mon May 22 07:48:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

I don't know if this will be of interest to users of TxtMt but some
users like a text editor to be able to go into full-screen mode. E.g.
for creative writing purposes I like to be able to focus on the text,
and ONLY on the text without the fluff of the OS and other running apps.
Some apps built a reputation out of this alone, e.g. Ulysses, Macjournal.

Plus it kinda fits with the simplicity we code hackers like. Nothing
beats a fresh full-screen Terminal in the morning, but maybe that's just me.

Cheers - Francis