[TxMt] Odd behavior with "Move Selection Line Up" and "Line Down"

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon May 22 03:39:11 UTC 2006

On 22/5/2006, at 3:51, Michael Henry wrote:

> By the way, I had searched the requested features list to see if
> this behavior were mentioned, and I didn't see it.  Is there
> somewhere I should have looked before posting?

It has come up here many times in the past, but googling this list
seems to give rather poor results.

I do have a searchable ticket tracker [1] but it’s fairly new
(although rapidly filling), so it doesn’t give a good picture of the
to-do.

> If I'd known it was on a TODO list I wouldn't have troubled the
> list with the question.

Well, the question of what’s not on the to-do is often easier to
answer ;)

[1] http://macromates.com/ticket/search