[TxMt] Moving Text Around

Soryu Soryu at serenity.de
Sat May 20 19:46:58 UTC 2006

On 20.05.2006, at 20:08, nachodog at mac.com wrote:

> On May 20, 2006, at 8:32 AM, Mike Mellor wrote:
>>
>> I've taken the TODO bundle and added some GTD type tags (todo,
>> call, e-mail, waiting, etc.) and it works pretty well.  I use a TM
>> project to manage a list of text files (one file per topic - home
>> stuff, yard stuff, etc.) .
>
> I saw the TODO bundle but I haven't yet figured out the syntax/
> tags.  In the default installation, how do you get the "Show TODO"
> command to recognize the various tags?  I tried [FIXME] and a
> couple of other variations, but so far, no luck.

The TODO List works on projects and (saved) files by scanning the
content for certain tags.
Just write TODO or FIX ME anywhere in the text and invoke the TODO
list via ⌃⇧T (after saving).

You can add a tag in the “Show TODO List” command itself like

{ :label => "soryu",    :color => "#CF830D", :regexp => /soryu[\s,:]+

and now the list will show “Soryu” tags.

A note: TODO and FIXME tags are case insensitive, while CHANGED is
case sensitive (being a common word and all).

Soryu