[TxMt] Moving Text Around

nachodog at mac.com nachodog at mac.com
Sat May 20 18:20:46 UTC 2006

On May 20, 2006, at 6:04 AM, Soryu wrote:
> maybe you should take a look at quite different solutions like
> [OmniOutliner][1] or [Ta-da List][2] to manage your things.
I think I have tried just about everything :)  KinklessGTD that runs
on OmniOutliner has been my steady program for the last 6 months.  It
is a great program, but I have a few problems with it. 1)   It is
difficult collaborating with colleagues, especially when they are on
a PC.  2)  It is hard to get information on the web.  3) it is
difficult to email information from the program.  Ta-da List and the
other products from 37signals are fantastic.  However, I don't like
having to reply on web access.

> Just a thought (We're living in the 21st century after all ;).

Yes, I know.  My friends think I am nuts.  I think there are some
huge advantages to plain text.

See:  http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/Plain_text and http://www.
43folders.com/2005/12/12/text-setup/

Stephen