[TxMt] Easy insert image? (HTML)

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 05:42:27 UTC 2006

On May 19, 2006, at 8:50 PM, Sean Schertell wrote:
> Is there any way in TM to insert an image into my HTML doc sort of
> the way Dreamweaver does it?  I'd like to be able to click a
> shortcut, the finder window pops-up so I can choose the file, the
> image tag gets inserted with the correct filename and height/width
> attributes.  Any way to do this?
>
> Thanks!
> Sean

You should be able to just drag the image where you want the tag.
If you're in HTML it'll create the link for you with height & width.
There's no open dialog for it, you have to drag is from the finder or
Quicksilver or command drag it from the dock, etc...

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient—oblivious at subtleGradient.com