[TxMt] Incorrect filename display in Project Drawer

Jonathan Mao jon at jonathanmao.com
Fri May 19 01:11:33 UTC 2006

Hi

I couldn't find a reference to this on the list and wasn't able to
login to the bug tracker.

Background:
I uses a template system where I have an HTML file that serves as a
template. When I want to create a new page for the site, I open the
file and 'Save As' whatever the new name will be.

Problem:
I notice that when I save a file (File / Save As), it seems to rename
the file that I was working on to the same name as the file I just
'Saved As'.

In other words, if I save "page_template.html" as "index.html" in
another folder, when I look back at the project drawer, the original
file assumes the name of the new file.

Interestingly, if I open the old file (which now has the name of the
new file), when I command+click on the title bar to see where the
file is stored, it thinks it's the new file.

If I close and open the project, the file returns to it's original name.

Is there something I can do to refresh the project drawer? Has anyone
else had this problem?

I'm running the Demo version of TextMate 1.5.1 (948) on Mac OS X
10.4.6 on a PowerPC G5

Thanks for listening.

Regards
Jonathan