[TxMt] Disable Re-indent Paste per bundle

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu May 18 13:32:51 UTC 2006

On 18/5/2006, at 0:18, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> I know you can disable the re-indenting of text for textmate as a
> whole, but how is this done on a per-bundle basis?

You should know that you can use ctrl-cmd V to paste without re-
indenting.

There is no way to disable the feature for a given scope (language/
bundle), it is however possible to setup “dummy” rules for the
particular scope to affect he indent. But how much that would buy
you, I don’t know.

But I think it should be easy to add a preference to disable it per
scope.