[TxMt] Re: primer on markdown & textmate

nachodog at mac.com nachodog at mac.com
Thu May 18 13:15:55 UTC 2006

I'm almost there. . . .

When I click the Markdown gear, I see Preview, preview in browser,
covert selection to HTML, Heading level 1, Heading Level 2.

To get a PDF, I clicked preview and print preview.  This is very
cool.  Is there a direct way to get a PDF file?

I don't see convert to PDF or convert to RTF.

Do I need to update the bundle?  If so, how?

Thanks!

This is an amazing program.  I am going to cut my demo short and buy
it today!

Stephen