[TxMt] primer on markdown & textmate

Mark Eli Kalderon m.kalderon at ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 17 15:53:57 UTC 2006

Dear Stephen,

I have dumped Word and wordprocessing more generally and now work
entirely in TextMate. The MultiMarkdown facility of the Markdown
bundle is especially useful since you can generate, xhtml, LaTeX,
PDF, and RTF (if you need to share docs to be edited by others who
wordprocess) all from a Markdown. In addition I write slides in
Beamer. So I have all my needs met. Been doing this for awhile. Are
there any specific obstacles you had in mind?

All the best, Mark