[TxMt] Latex and TM_LATEX_MASTER

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed May 17 12:51:32 UTC 2006

On May 17, 2006, at 7:05 AM, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> I am using a full path like /Users/me/file/path/to/master.tex and all
> works fine.

I am having no problems with it either. I too use the full path to
the file, however this full path does not have any spaces in it,
don't know how that would affect things.

In fact I have defined TM_LATEX_MASTER as a global variable, since I
am only working on one project right now, and it executes fine even
if the project is not even open, but another random tex file is open
instead. I use TeXniscope as my previewer.

> Dan

Haris