[TxMt] ctags (or etags) and TextMate

Matthew Gilbert gilbert at voxmea.net
Tue May 16 22:49:50 UTC 2006

On May 15, 2006, at 1:57 PM, Oscar Bonilla wrote:

> On May 13, 2006, at 8:54 AM, Matthew Gilbert wrote:

>>> No, I'm on a PowerBook G4. I checked out the latest version from
>>> subversion right now and it's still failing for me with the same
>>> error.
>>
>> Hrm... running Tiger?
>
> yup,
>
> dirac unix $ sw_vers
> ProductName:    Mac OS X
> ProductVersion: 10.4.6
> BuildVersion:   8I127
>
> Is there a known problem with Tiger?

Nope, there is a known issue with Panther though. Boy, I've not a
clue. Can you post the md5 of
/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/
Support/bin/pytaglib.so. Mine is
2e938aa900ab7a3ae7d544df2a3aa936. Maybe try importing it manually.

cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/
Support/bin
python
 >>> import pytaglib

Sorry, not sure what else to try. It works fine for me, I have
reported success from others as well. _matt