[TxMt] [ANN] Code Styler/Theme Chooser/Sweet PasteBin - now with Screen Cast!

Oscar Bonilla ob at bitmover.com
Tue May 16 17:09:10 UTC 2006

On May 15, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Soryu wrote:

> Select the theme, pick the code, choose the font — render your Code
> on the Web in all it's TextMate glory!

This is _really_ cool...

Mind if I ask how you're doing it? You're not actually using
TextMate, right? You're parsing the .plist files in PHP and
generating the equivalent CSS directly from the themes.... right?

Any plans on releasing the source? :)

--
pgp fingerprint: BC64 2E7A CAEF 39E1 9544  80CA F7D5 784D FB46 16C1