[TxMt] [ANN] Code Styler/Theme Chooser/Sweet PasteBin - now with Screen Cast!

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Tue May 16 14:43:40 UTC 2006

On 15 May 2006, at 23:43, Soryu wrote:
> That is: http://projects.serenity.de/textmate/codestyler/source.php
>
> Test it while it's hot!
>
> Thank you,
> Soryu.
>
> PS: I realized I have to make some more noise!
>
> PPS: Ok, there really is no screen cast ;)

Hehe, Soryu,

Seems like no one replied to your post, I at least got one new 'best
friend' after my announcement ;-)

Silly jokes aside, I'm sure many - including me - saw it even though
no-one replied.  My impression in two words: real cool

Please feel free to add my "Pastels On Dark" theme to the solution.

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -

"RubyOnRails development done the Mac way"
- locomotive.raaum.org -