[TxMt] Tablature bundle

Michael Daines michael.daines at gmail.com
Tue May 16 04:22:18 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've been working a little bit on a bundle for writing guitar (and
other) tablature. There's syntax highlighting, there's a "blank
staff" snippet-like command which will respond to a tuning you set
for the whole document, and there are keybindings to insert and
delete blank spaces and bar lines for a whole column, and to fill in
blank space.

Here's a movie: http://www.mdaines.com/system/tablature.mov

It goes a little slow since I'm still experimenting with the key
bindings. Your input is welcome re: that and anything else!

There's a zip archive of the bundle here: http://www.mdaines.com/
system/tablature.zip

Presumably it'll go into a source repository or something soon.

-- Michael Daines
    http://www.mdaines.com