[TxMt] Groups & folders

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue May 16 04:20:59 UTC 2006

On May 15, 2006, at 9:54 PM, Timothy Reaves wrote:

> I can not seem to find how to specify project specific environment
> variables as you referred to in your previous post.

With a project open, make sure that there are no files selected in
the drawer, by clicking on some empty area there (this is trickier
than it should be, but anyway). In that case, the "i" appearing in
the bottom right of the drawer should be clickable. Click on it, and
now you can set project specific variables.

Allan, is there really any way to have that button grayed out when
there are files elected? I am guessing you were thinking that it
should not be active since it does not pertain to files, but it is
clear that all the other buttons there pertain to the project, and
they do not get grayed out, so I don't see why the info/variables one
should.

Haris