[TxMt] Latex & View script

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Mon May 15 11:32:43 UTC 2006

Le 15 mai 06 à 12:55, Daniel Käsmayr a écrit :

> Alain,
>
> I don't reall get *why* you want to do this, but:
>
> you could write your own macro with exactly this script inside a
> custom bundle…
> you could just create a general LaTeX file that will include your new
> file and have that handled by the bundle…?

I want to make this because i've a lot of files without preamble
etc..; and i want to test
this files witout no lost of time.

Also with my script, i can make it but My question is :
  is it possible to incorporate my script or to modify
  the script Typset and View to make the same work

Greetings

Alain Matthes