[TxMt] Subversion commit, keyboard only

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Sat May 13 16:51:33 UTC 2006

On May 12, 2006, at 5:58 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 12/5/2006, at 3:59, Trevor Harmon wrote:
>
>> There was some talk not too long ago
>
> Maybe you missed the year of the letter. It was more than a year
> ago! ;)

Ah, well, you know how time flies when you're using TextMate.

> So what does the enter key send on your non-Apple keyboard? I seem
> to be able to spot one on the linked-to Logitech keyboard.
>
> Did you try toggling numlock? I have heard some Mac-users say that
> this would affect how the Mac interpreted keys on the numeric
> keypad (when they used a third party keyboard).

Hmm, I never realized the two Enter keys returned different key
codes. On the Logitech keyboards (even the Mac-specific S390),
they're both labeled Enter, but on the Apple keyboards they're called
Enter and Return. But the two Logitech keys give different keycodes,
just like the Apple ones, so...problem solved!

Trevor