[TxMt] [ANN] CSS Preview command

Brad Choate bchoate at gmail.com
Sat May 13 04:04:17 UTC 2006

Nope, no temp files involved-- except the one TM probably stores the
file to when it displays it in the HTML window.  It seems to be
working for me, regardless of whether I run it on a project file, a
new (unsaved) file, or a saved individual file.  Can you send me a
CSS file that exhibits the problem you're seeing?